Supports OAPI brand teams and Functional Departments in a specialist role for Print bench competitive bidding, SOW/PO requisitions and is a liaison between brand teams and finance for reporting monthly accruals. Provides cross-functional supports for the Marketing Mateials Fulfillment warehouse and additionally serves as a general resource to the brand teams and Commercial Operations for coordination of projects and tasks as needed. Provides back-up cross-functional support for all Marketing Operations functions.
Brand Support for Print /Agency Bench and associated support services
• Create SOWs for projects to be competitively bid amongst suppliers on the agency and/or technical bench
• Print Bench: Adds projects on bench for printers to competitively bid on, act as a liaison between the agency and print suppliers (Rexulti, Samsca, ADPKD, Global Marketing, Payer Marketing, Breathtek)
• Maintains “Sell-Sheet” for suppliers on print bench and agency bench that highlights their capabilities along with marketing samples
• Maintains HCP engagements and new vendors across brands to create a Master Service Agreement (MSA) in LegalEase
• Matintains new and current vendors via Vendor Verification in LegalEase
• Process re-class forms for Finance (across all brands)
• Requisition SOW/ROS in Oracle to generate Purchase Orders (PO) across brands (Rexulti, Samsca, ADPKD, Global Marketing, Payer Marketing, Breathtek)
• Generates various weekly reports for invoice training, competitive bidding savings, storage cost reports and Print Status
• Liaison with Procurement to evaluate and determine vendor adds/removals from bench
Literature Distribution Warehouse Support
• Provides cross-functional support for the Marketing Materials warehouse.
• Helps to maintain product forms and information
• Liaison between the print team and warehouse
• Support label change projects and other ad hoc requests
• Other / Ad Hoc
• Project support as needed to support Marketing Opertation / Commercial Operation & the Brand Teams
• Expected to provide cross-functional support within the Marketing Operations team
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or Management Science
• Excellent organizational skills and a high level of attention to detail
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent computer skills and exposure to MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook)
• Abilify to work independently
• Sound judgement and attention to detail
• 2 years Pharmaceutical Experience
Otsuka Pharmaceutical Company is a global healthcare company with the corporate philosophy: “Otsuka-people creating new products for better health worldwide.” Otsuka researches, develops, manufactures and markets innovative products, with a focus on pharmaceutical products to meet unmet medical needs and nutraceutical products for the maintenance of everyday health.
In pharmaceuticals, Otsuka is a leader in the challenging area of mental health and also has research programs on several under-addressed diseases including tuberculosis, a significant global public health issue. These commitments illustrate how Otsuka is a “big venture” company at heart, applying a youthful spirit of creativity in everything it does.
Otsuka Pharmaceutical Company is a subsidiary of Otsuka Holdings Co., Ltd. headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. The Otsuka group of companies employed 45,000 people worldwide and had consolidated sales of approximately USD 11 billion (€ 9.9 billion) in 2016.
All Otsuka stories start by taking the road less travelled. Learn more about Otsuka Pharmaceutical Company on its global website at www.otsuka.co.jp/en. Learn more about Otsuka in the U.S. at www.otsuka-us.com.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by the people assigned to this position. It is not intended to include every job duty and responsibility specific to the position. Otsuka reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
Otsuka is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status, or any protected status.