The Product Manager/Senior Product Manager of HCP Marketing will be responsible for supporting the HCP marketing efforts for the product to various stakeholders This person will be responsible for the day-to-day development and delivery of all key brand deliverables and materials (print and digital) to appropriately market the product to HCPs.
Core responsibility is leading the existing and future marketing tactical development and cross-functional teams on a daily basis to ensure successful execution of strategies and tactics leading to a successful brand growth. This individual will work with agencies to drive completion of the projects and associated communications to field, on-time and on-budget. This individual will be instrumental in partnering with the sales, medical, legal and regulatory teams to approve materials for field sales team to execute.
This individual will be the team expert on clinical trial data, the renal marketplace and customers. This individual will also bring market expertise and ideas for generating additional ideas and strategies through KOL interactions, sales visits, etc.
Position reports to the Associate Director of HCP Marketing.
Individual should have experience in sales or marketing to HCPs and a proven track record that demonstrates the breadth and depth across their competencies and achievement of performance objectives. This individual should be a good team player with strong analytical and communication skills
Experience with the development and execution of HCP marketing materials is preferred.
Experience with specialty pharmacy distribution experience is preferred.
Strong leadership skills are necessary to contribute to execution of key deliverables.
Experience working with cross-functional teams; e.g., Sales, Medical Strategy, Market Research, Learning and Development/Sales Training, and Review Committees, Payer and Digital marketing is preferred.
• Responsible for working to bring the brand strategic vision to life for HCP execution through material development
• Manage the PRC process for submissions of material in concert with their creative agencies
• Ensures all marketing activities under direction meet all state, federal, industry and corporate compliance standards
• Collaborates and shares insight with learning and development, legal, trade amongst others
• BA/BS and 2-4 years of healthcare marketing experience
• Strong teamwork, collaboration and communication skills
• Experience with external partners such as KOLs and advocacy groups
• Strong budget management experience including P&L management
• Demonstrated ability to manage external agencies and vendors
• Experience/knowledge of renal market
• Experience working on a product/s with a specialty pharmacy distribution
• Sales and/or sales training experience
• MBA and/or advanced degree in marketing
Otsuka America Pharmaceutical, Inc. (OAPI) is an innovative, fast-growing healthcare company that commercializes Otsuka-discovered and in-licensed products in the U.S. With a strong focus on neuroscience, oncology, cardio-renal and medical device, OAPI is dedicated to improving patient health and the quality of human life. OAPI is part of the Otsuka Group companies. For more information, visit