This position reports to the National Director, Market Access Field Strategy and Execution. The position work closely with Market Access leadership in order to deliver key business objectives through integrated analysis and strategic coordination with the Market Access Leadership Team. The position ensures that agreed upon priorities receive coordinated, integrated, effective and overall timely action across all units within the team. The position is also responsible for all the day-to-day Market Access field operations and leads all related core process development and management. It will manage field force size/structure, alignment, strategic targeting plans, sales incentive plans, data, analytics reporting, financial & budget reporting, and various sensitive initiatives supporting Market Access. The position requires the ability to lead a variety of people, processes and system development within the organization as well external stakeholders. The position requires strong collaboration skills, customer focus, and the ability to effectively interact with a variety of internal stakeholders, departments, sales and marketing management, strategic partners, market intelligence, and outside vendors. This position maintains focus on continuous improvement and creation of industry best internal and customer facing operations and processes.
The position also has direct responsibility for the market access budget, key meetings and report generation. The position will work with all members of the leadership team to ensure we have the appropriate analytics in place and to ensure continuity across the team.
- Monitors and follows up on market access operating issues and activities, e.g. ad hoc requests from home office and field, etc.
- Assists ND in development, communication and implementation of business plans
- Gathers and processes data related to, but not limited to, performance, productivity, CRM, account management, and landscape
- Tracks the allocation and utilization of resources, e.g. headcount, budget especially travel, CRM use and monitors adherence to Otsuka policies and procedures
- Communicates and collaborates with key internal and external stakeholders regarding market access metrics including formulary and pull through.
- Coordinates the planning and execution of field and broader market access meetings and teleconferences including POA planning
- Serves as a liaison between OAPI functional areas to research and resolve operational issues.
- Provides high level communication with alliance partners and ensures our processes and analytics are consistent.
- Ability to create and deliver standard and ad hoc reports and correspondence as identified by the ND and MALT
- Demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills – able to provide compelling and effective communication across all levels of the organization.