The Senior Product Manager, CNS Consumer Marketing will be responsible for supporting the Consumer marketing efforts for a flagship CNS product to various stakeholders. This person will be responsible for the day-to-day development and delivery of all key brand deliverables and materials (TV, Print, Digital, Field) to appropriately market the product to consumers. This individual will own digital strategy and initiatives along with a core responsibility in
leading existing and future marketing tactical development for a multi-channel DTC campaign with cross-functional teams to ensure successful execution of strategies and tactics leading to brand growth and strong ROI. This individual will manage multiple agencies to drive completion of projects and associated communications on-time and on-budget. This individual will be instrumental in partnering with creative and media agencies, metrics partners, market research, finance, IT, and regulatory teams to approve materials tied to the consumer campaign and strategies.
This individual will be the team expert on Web and digital media including search, display, and social media. This individual will also bring market expertise by generating additional ideas and strategies to reach consumers in innovative ways. Problem-solving skills, an innovative mindset and a desire to look deeply for patient insights are essential for success in this role.
Position reports to the Consumer Lead, CNS Marketing.
The Senior Product Manager, Consumer Marketing has responsibilities including, but not limited to:
Development of the Consumer Marketing strategy and tactics for the MDD and SZ indications:
o Creative/Message evolution
o DTC strategy development (across different media channels)
o Responsible for all Web and digital strategies and initiatives
o Channel planning and placement of DTC and other micro-marketing initiatives
o Patient education and in-office/in-clinic programs
o Copay card messaging and design development
o Development of Consumer Marketing Plan
o Partners with Customer Insight and Business Analysis groups in refining market research plans
o Evaluate and fine tune standardized, aligned performance metrics
Individual should have minimum 3 years of experience in pharmaceutical marketing. This individual should have digital marketing experience across various media channels and be a team player with strong strategic thinking, analytical, and communication skills.
• Experience with the development and execution of consumer marketing materials across media channels and for sales teams is preferred.
• Strong leadership skills are necessary to contribute to execution of key deliverables.
• Experience working with cross-functional teams, e.g., Market Research, HCP Marketing, Payer Marketing, Sales, and Review Committees is preferred.
• Responsible for working to bring the brand strategic vision to life for Consumer execution through material development
• Manage the PRC process for submissions of material in concert with creative agencies
• Ensures all marketing activities under direction meet all state, federal, industry and corporate compliance standards
• BA/BS with minimum of 3 years of pharmaceutical marketing experience
• Proven business acumen demonstrated through analysis, problem-solving and success measures
• Proven ability to effectively and efficiently drive performance across a matrix team
• Strong teamwork, communication, and influencing skills and ability
• Strong budget management experience including P&L management
• Demonstrated ability to manage external agencies and vendors
• Championing a project through the regulatory process
• Experience/knowledge of digital marketing across search, display, social media
• Marketing degree
• Alliance/Partnership/co-promote experience