Lead the Direct to Consumer strategic plan and the implementation of communications to support the patient journey for a fast-growing brand in Nephrology specialty care space.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Leverage patient insights and behaviors to drive engagement
• Strategic focus on the orchestration and implementation of multichannel communications (web/digital, print, point of care) throughout the Patient/Caregiver Journey
• Proactively identify market opportunities through competitive analysis, positioning, and marketing strategy assessments
• Develop and implementation of a promotional media and social media strategy
• Collaborate with key internal stakeholder partners such as Patient Advocacy and Public Relations
• Manage the timelines and ensure key deliverables meet deadlines and business objectives.
• Champion initiatives through medical, legal, regulatory review process
• Partner with Analytics & Insights in the development of the measurement & effectiveness plan and optimization planning
• Brand point person in working with Patient Support Program
• Management of the Consumer AOR, Media agency and CRM partners
• Financial Management of overall consumer spend
- B.A. or B.Sc. degree required.
- MBA would be an asset
- Five or more years of pharmaceutical marketing experience in marketing with product launch experience and/or specialty care / rare disease therapeutic area
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical legal, regulatory, and medical processes required.
- Strong team-building skills, a team-oriented approach, and supportive management style are required.
- Strong written and oral communication skills as well as good presentation skills required.
- Ability to develop consistent, well-supported, competitive strategies. Proven leadership, strategic, and analytical abilities.
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Consumer marketing experience and/or extensive digital experience is a plus
Otsuka is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status, or any protected status.